4751 NE Ocean BlvdJensen Beach, FL 34957Unit:
M20010587Price: $600,000Status: Active
1,641 sqftTotal Area:
Dune CondoHOA/COA Fee: $869
(Common Areas,Lawn Care,Maintenance Exterior,Manager,Reserve Funds)
The (RETS IDX) data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Martin County Multiple Listing Service. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
All listings featuring the BMLS logo are provided by BeachesMLS Inc. This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed. Copyright 2018 Beaches Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
The Dune Community Synopsis
- Address: 4751 and 4651 NE Ocean Blvd, Jensen Beach, FL 34957
- Condo / HOA fees: $809-$869 per month.
- 2 buildings, 31 units.
- 2 & 3 bedroom condos, single and multi-level. 1,193 - 2,916 sqft.
- Amenities: Community pool, hot tub, tennis court, private beach access, bbq grilles.
- Waterfront: Oceanfront.
- Parking: Covered under building and uncovered guest parking outside.
- Pets allowed: No.
- Rentals allowed: Yes, with restrictions.
- Located in Martin County (Jensen Beach, FL)
- The Dune REALTOR: Rusty Abbott | 772-538-8468
- My notes: The Dune is a Spanish Mediterranean style oceanfront condominium community, located just North of the Jensen Beach causeway. If you're looking for wide oceanfront views with huge balconies on multiple levels, The Dune is the spot for you! Condos in this community rarely come on the market and typically sell quickly when they do.
Rusty Abbott | Bluewater Realty Services, LLC.
1121 SE Ocean Blvd, Stuart, FL 34996 | 772-538-8468