1025 NE Doubloon DriveStuart, FL 34996Unit: MLS#:
M20012227Price: $6,400,000Status: Active
10,585 sqftTotal Area:
Galleon BayHOA/COA Fee: $500
(Grounds / Plants,Manager,Reserve Funds,Trash Removal)
1125 NE Doubloon DriveStuart, FL 34996Unit: MLS#:
M20015713Price: $1,495,000Status: Active
0 sqftTotal Area:
Galleon BayHOA/COA Fee: $470
The (RETS IDX) data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Martin County Multiple Listing Service. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
All listings featuring the BMLS logo are provided by BeachesMLS Inc. This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed. Copyright 2019 Beaches Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
Galleon Bay Community Synopsis
- Address: 1025-1165 NE Doubloon Dr, Stuart, FL 34996
- HOA fees ~ $459 per month.
- Luxury single family homes and buildable lots available.
- Homes have about 5,000-10,000 sqft of living area.
- Amenities: Gated community, private beach access.
- 15 total homesites, 1-1.25 acres each.
- Waterfront: Direct oceanfront lots.
- Parking: 2-3 car attached garages.
- Pets allowed: Yes.
- Rentals allowed: Yes.
- Located in Martin County (Stuart, FL)
- Galleon Bay REALTOR: Rusty Abbott | 772-538-8468
- My notes: Galleon Bay has some of the finest single family homes on Hutchinson Island. It's rare to find homes of this caliber on over an acre of direct oceanfront land without having huge HOA fees. For families with children, Galleon Bay is zoned within the Jensen Beach Elementary, Stuart Middle, and Jensen Beach High School district. Close to Publix, Indian River Plantation, and a short drive to downtown Stuart.
Rusty Abbott | Bluewater Realty Services, LLC.
1121 SE Ocean Blvd, Stuart, FL 34996 | 772-538-8468