4040 NE Joes Point RoadStuart, FL 34996Unit: MLS#:
10453854Price: $1,800,000Status: Active
| Single Family DetachedBedrooms:
4,500 sqftTotal Area:
JOES POINTHOA/COA Fee: $286
(Common Areas,Lawn Care,Water)
0 NE JOES POINT RoadStuart, FL 34996Unit: MLS#:
M20012915Price: $925,000Status: Active
0 sqftTotal Area:
Joes PointHOA/COA Fee: $286
(Common Areas,Recrtnal Facility,Security)
4381 NE Joes Point RoadStuart, FL 34996Unit: MLS#:
M20013910Price: $745,000Status: Active
2,537 sqftTotal Area:
Joes PointHOA/COA Fee: $287
The (RETS IDX) data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Martin County Multiple Listing Service. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
All listings featuring the BMLS logo are provided by BeachesMLS Inc. This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed. Copyright 2018 Beaches Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
Joe's Point Community Synopsis
- Address: 2681-4420 NE Ocean Blvd, Stuart, Florida 34996
- 50 homesites | Single family homes
- Price range: $700,000 - $1,500,000
- HOA fees ~ $244 per month.
- Amenities include: gated access, tennis court, parking/storage area for recreation vehicles, deeded beach access, private and community docks,
- Riverfront community on the Indian River / Intracoastal
- Parking: attached garages and community boat/RV parking area
- Pets allowed: Yes
- Rentals allowed: Yes
- Located in Stuart, Florida (Martin County)
- HOA documents: Common Dock Rules, Conditions, Restrictions, Easements, 5th Amendment.
- Notes from Joe's Point REALTOR, Rusty Abbott: "Joe's Point is a wonderful residential community on South Hutchinson Island, consisting of mostly riverfront homes built in the 1980's. It embodies the Florida lifestyle, offering the opportunity to sunbathe at the beach, take the boat out on the Indian River, and play a little tennnis - all in an afternoon! Close proximity to two bridges will get you to downtown Stuart or Jensen Beach in a matter of minutes.
Joe's Point to Jensen Causeway
Rusty Abbott | Bluewater Realty Services, LLC.
1121 SE Ocean Blvd, Stuart, FL 34996 | 772-538-8468