Aquanique Condos for Sale | Hutchinson Island, FL
2700 N Hwy A1a Fort Pierce, FL 34949Unit:
10437282Price: $259,000Status: Contingent
1,174 sqftTotal Area:
AQUANIQUE OCEAN CLUB, A CONDOMINIUMHOA/COA Fee: $584
The (RETS IDX) data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Martin County Multiple Listing Service. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
All listings featuring the BMLS logo are provided by BeachesMLS Inc. This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed. Copyright 2018 Beaches Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
Aquanique Community Synopsis
- Address: 2700 North Highway A1A, Fort Pierce, FL 34949
- Format: 8 Floors. 120 Units.
- Price Range: $200,000-$340,000
- HOA Fees: $1,814 payable quarterly
- Amenities: Billiards, Clubhouse, Community Pool, Elevator, Exercise/fitness room, Extra storage, Lobby, Tennis courts, Deeded beach access.
- Pets Allowed: One. 20 pound limit.
- Rental Restrictions: 3 month minimum. 4x per year.
- Aquanique Association Website: http://aquanique.weebly.com/
- Located in Saint Lucie County, Florida.
- Notes from Aquanique REALTOR Hank Wolff: Unbelievable ocean views from this high-rise condominium building. Certain units come with indoor garage space allowing for indoor parking. Built in 1994, the 120 unit format allows for more financial stability within the homeowners association. The Aquanique is the southernmost building on North Hutchinson island, therefore it is close to Seaway Blvd, and mainland Ft. Pierce which has grocery stores, pharmacies, restaurants, bars and theatres.
Hank Wolff | Treasure Coast Sotheby’s International Realty
1401 Florida A1A #100, Vero Beach, FL 32963 | (772) 321-5080