Fort Pierce Shores
2432 Oak DriveHutchinson Island, FL 34949Unit: MLS#:
10486376Price: $324,999Status: Active
| Single Family DetachedBedrooms:
1,522 sqftTotal Area:
FORT PIERCE SHORES UNIT 1HOA/COA Fee: $0
The (RETS IDX) data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Martin County Multiple Listing Service. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
All listings featuring the BMLS logo are provided by BeachesMLS Inc. This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed. Copyright 2019 Beaches Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
Fort Pierce Shores Community Synopsis
- Address: Shorewinds Drive, Moorings Drive, Tamarind Drive, Atlantic Beach Boulevard, Oak Drive, Flamingo Boulevard.
- Price Range: $280,000-$1,300,000
- Format: 50 single family homes and lots
- Pets allowed: Yes, no restrictions.
- Rentals allowed: Yes.
- Located in Saint Lucie County, Florida.
- Notes from Fort Pierce Shores REALTOR, Hank Wolff: Fort Pierce Shores is a beachy enclave of 50 homes and homesites tucked behind A1A and the Fort Pierce State Park. The beaches are pristine and have plenty of distance from the state park to be quite. There are no home owners association fees or restrictions, a boat or RV can be kept in the driveway. In the mornings, locals can be seen walking to the beach for fishing or surfing. The price-point is very affordable considering proximity to the Atlantic Ocean. Guests of the owners can stay in the locally-owned Seahorse Beach Bungalows hotel. The homes on the ocean are on expansive 2+ acre estate lots and command prices over $1 million.
View on Google Maps
Hank Wolff | Treasure Coast Sotheby’s International Realty
1401 Florida A1A #100, Vero Beach, FL 32963 | (772) 321-5080