3929 Shoreside DriveHutchinson Island, FL 34949Unit: MLS#:
10459509Price: $797,000Status: Pending
| Single Family DetachedBedrooms:
1,976 sqftTotal Area:
TARPON FLATS SUBDIVISIONHOA/COA Fee: $300
The (RETS IDX) data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Martin County Multiple Listing Service. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
All listings featuring the BMLS logo are provided by BeachesMLS Inc. This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed. Copyright 2018 Beaches Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
Tarpon Flats Community Synopsis
- Addresses: La Olas Avenue, Bonita Isle Drive, Tarpon Flats Drive, Shoreside Drive
- Format: New construction, 38 single family homesites
- Price range: $475,000-$570,000
- HOA fees: $600 payable quarterly
- Amenities. Community Pool, Outdoor Kitchen with gas cookout, Day dock and access to Indian River Lagoon, deeded beach access.
- Pets allowed: Yes
- Rentals restrictions: Yes
- Parking: 2 car garage attached to homes
- Located in Saint Lucie County, Florida.
- Notes from Tarpon Flats REALTOR, Hank Wolff: Tarpon Flats is a nice contrast to the high-rise condominium buildings that tower over it nearby. The single family format with small yards creates a distinctly more family friendly atmosphere. The subdivision is under construction and there are numerous model homes to see. Homes are built with upscale construction, double pane Impact windows, metal roofs, crown moldings. Surrounded with 2,000 acres of lush state preserved land, this will remain a quiet destination with abundant wildlife.
Tarpon Flats Homes
Hank Wolff | Treasure Coast Sotheby’s International Realty
1401 Florida A1A #100, Vero Beach, FL 32963 | (772) 321-5080